At 3-E Safety Services LLC, we make the safety of your workplace our business. We are proud to offer a range of comprehensive worksite safety training courses for diverse companies. Whether your staff needs to be trained in CPR or on how to protect themselves using personal protective equipment, you can trust our renowned training programs.
To learn how your workplace could benefit from on-site safety education and training, please get in touch with us at (816) 210-0689 today.
Consult with Us About Workplace Safety Training
Every worksite faces unique risks on the job. While restauranteurs need to know how to provide the Heimlich maneuver on a choking dinner guest, construction companies need to ensure that their workers know how to navigate scaffolding and operate heavy machinery safely.
Before we conduct worksite safety training, we will meet with you for a consultation. During this meeting, we will discuss the dangers of your specific industry, how many people you have on staff, and what kind of programming you are interested in.
From there, we can make arrangements to conduct the training on-site at a convenient time.
Discover Our Comprehensive Safety Training Services
Over the years, 3-E Safety Services LLC has expanded our consulting firm to offer an array of diverse safety training courses and services. We're confident that we have all the resources you need to equip your staff with the knowledge to stay safe. Our consulting company has built a series of unique safety training programs that strive to meet the individual needs of every commercial business.
Our programs include, but are not limited to:
- Aerial lift training
- Forklift training
- Fall protection
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) training
- Department of Transportation (DOT) training
- First Aid and CPR
- Equipment training
- Certified Roof Torch Applicator (CERTA) training
- and more!
If you're unsure which program is right for your business, reach out to us to discuss the options.
The Importance of Investing in Workplace Safety Training
While some workplace safety training is required by law in specific industries, other training programs are considered best practice. If one of your workers is injured on-site and you, as an employer, have not invested in proper safety training, you could have a lawsuit on your hands.
The very best way to avoid insurance claims, bad press, and injured workers is to make workplace safety training a priority, and 3-E Safety Services LLC is happy to be of service.
3-E SAFETY SERVICES offer a list of services for business owners to choose from, depending on their particular safety needs. 3-E Safety will be able to handle any of the safety needs for a company. Below are the common courses that are the most often requested.
- All OSHA & DOT compliance training
- Aerial lifts AWP / MEWP
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- CERTA-8 hr
- D.O.T. /CDL
- Fall Protection
- First Aid/CPR
- Fork lifts
- Foremen’s Responsibilities
- Silica Training
- Heat Related Illness
- New Employee Orientation Training
- Hazcom and GHS
- Rigging and Signaling
- Safety Monitor
- 10 & 30 hour OSHA
- 2 hour DOT/Alcohol training
- Hearing Protection
- Air Sampling
- Attend pre-construction meetings
- Citation conferences with OSHA & DOT
- Developing safety manuals
- Monthly toolbox talk articles
- Monthly safety meetings with workers
- Notification of changes in regulations
- On site safety officer (required under a contract)
- On site job inspections (report back with results & pictures)
- On site safety inspection of business & shop areas
- Pre-employment drug testing
- Pre-inspection of new job sites for safety requirements
- Research in new fall protection equipment suited for the job at hand
- Starting and review of employee’s policies in the safety manual
- Updating Drivers DOT files
- Updating SDS books
- Workers compensation assistance to reduce injuries
- Write site-specific safety manuals
- Write Specific Fall Protection Plans
- Write Job Hazard Analysis
Contact Our Safety Training Company
Our expert consultants work with companies across various industries, from hospitality to construction to home remodeling and everything in between. If the time has come to invest in the safety of your staff and reputation, get in touch with a safety training company that you can trust.
3-E Safety Services LLC has been working in this business for many years. We have developed a series of programs that focus on providing workers with the knowledge and tools they need to be safe at work.
Dozens of unique businesses trust our programs, and we are proud to be able to offer them at affordable rates.
To learn more, please call (816) 210-0689.